OCP Spams OCP Spams

So, I came across this again.

Ah, it's always good to see something from my childhood.
This actually was one of my favorite flash videos when I browsed Newgrounds in '05 when I was just a kid. In fact, I believe you can see one of my older reviews. I called it " A masterpiece". I still watch this flash anytime I think about it.
Not much to say since it's old, as in; really, really old. I know you have improved massively since you submitted this.
Whatever happened to "The return of OCP"? I remember waiting for that back in late '05.

Anyway, thanks for taking part in my childhood, it's always good to see the old flashes that made Newgrounds... Well, Newgrounds.

Tom Fulps Penis Tom Fulps Penis

oh man

i came to this...

Heil responds:

fap fap fap

wtf clock day? wtf clock day?

hmm

smells good

Xmas Game Collab 07 Xmas Game Collab 07

nice

Suh-weet, alot are very good

FlukeDude responds:

Thanks very much. :)

Sikk Sound Board Sikk Sound Board

Good!

PLEASE make another one!

TOON - The RPG (demo) TOON - The RPG (demo)

Very nice try!

I DID Like this alot! Very original, and easy (Well it's a demo, yeah)
I do want the full version to come out ALOT

Graphics - This was made back in what, 2003 or so? VERY GOOD graphics for that time, but today, not so great, I do love how you are able to do swirvy things, the heart popping in the beggining, the hammer smashing (Blob's Attack) and dog's bite.

Style - No comment.

Sound - Rather annoying loud sounds as boggled and smashing sound. Odd music.

Violence - Vicious Dogs, Slimes that rape cats and cookie points.

Interactivity - I liked that oyu use the arrows, the clicks, and the menu at the bottom has everything so you don't need to press certain keys, and buying things as well as battle are very good.

Humor - LMAO. NO COMMENT.

Overall - Very good! It looks like you put time and effort into this and i'm going to love the full (if you ever get to it) Release!