5 movie Reviews with Responses

Heil responds:

fap fap fap

Blockhead: Episode 9 Blockhead: Episode 9

Nice!

I love your blockhead series

The-Swain responds:

So do I. I hope to keep making it :)

=WoW ~ Gnomish Tales 2= =WoW ~ Gnomish Tales 2=

Well, what do we have here?

That, my friend, was pretty damn good.
You could improve a bit more, pratice your skills with your mouse or that thing that is a pencil, although I forgot the name.
This was a very good flash, I enjoyed it.

Graphics - You could improve alot on this, maybe try black out lines instead of LF's style of flash characters, see how that goes, if you don't like it, you can do as you please, not saying you havto, I mean, It's a suggestion.

Style - Well, your style of these things are very interesting, so I don't really have much to say here, sorry.

Sound - What was that language they wher speaking? Gnomish? Spanish? French? I don't know, never heard of such a voice. And maybe but some better music, not really all what you need there.

Violence - Wacking the gnomes with his giant hammer? Well, Id have to say, making the Gnomes fly is violent, not much to say.

Humor- Oh the big ooonee, The Play Succuba was that most interesting things ive seen in this. Id get my own damn copy of that. The Cookie dealing part, wow, I laughed pretty hard on that, considering he offered only one more cookie, and also got wacked twice. And the MISS part on Ragnaros, I just had to let out the humor.

Overall - A worthy flash! Not front page worthy, but hey, it's better then the crap ass submissions ive seen lately! Youve done a very good job here, I appluad you.

kuory responds:

Why, thank you, I think that's the first time I recieve a constructive review!

When I was creating this I didn't knew much about that LegendaryFrog animator, so I didn't bother about that. However I do work on my own style, and it'll most likely be something between tweens and frame-by-frame combination with black outlines.

Anyways, you are right about tablets, the Gnomish Tales episode I'm making now will be drawn with mouse but still going to be much better than this one in all aspects because I practice all time. I'll start using the tablet after that.

As for sound, well that's my native language you just heard - russian :P
I had problems with my microphone and wasn't able to re-do the voices in English, but it's allright now fortunately...

Ok, I guess thank you for a nice review, and stay tuned!)

-Kuory-

!!!

An LL Christmas An LL Christmas

Hahah

I Liked it.
That's why your on my favorite list.
I look forward to more flashes.

AubergineLock responds:

Hopefully i won't keep being lazy and actually make something, but until then. Thanks for the review.